Carol

I would like to start my computer and go directly into
windows (XP)...please tell me how....thanx

you don't really tell much as to what is wrong ... but if
i understand you correctly you want your computer to boot
up without any login and password , correct ??? If so
then go to the following >>> start >>> run >>> type this
in the run command >>> control userpasswords2 <<< click
ok , now once there view your login account and
highlighte which its probably already is ... then just
remove the check mark about user must and password
there , there is only one check mark that will be shown
just remove that and click ok or apply ... then try it
out , restart your computer

"Carol" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to start my computer and go directly into
>windows (XP)...please tell me how....thanx

See "How to Configure Windows XP to Automatically Log On a User
Account" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282866).

--
(tm)