SE 700i / Sitecom CN-502

Last response: in Technologies
March 20, 2005 8:38:24 PM

Last week i bought a SE S700i and i already had a Sitecom CN-502 BT dongle
wich works fine to Sync with my HP Ipaq 2210 but for some reason i don't get
this BT dongle to work with the S700i.

Happy as i am i created an image of my harddrive before i started to try
anything or installed the SE software.

After the image was created i installed all the SE software, turned BT on my
Phone on, paired the S700i with my desktop PC but ... that's all for so far
i discovered now.

No synchronisation with Outlook 2003 possible, when i tryed the Mobile Phone
Monitor it say's no phones connected.

I ennabled all comports in the Mobile Phone configuration but still the
S700i won't be discoverd, what am i doing wrong?

Regards,
Marjolein

More about : 700i sitecom 502

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 3:34:10 PM

Hi

Marjolein I have just bought one too. I am having exactly the same problems
as you.

Have you got an answer for this one yet?

The Dwarf

!