SE 700i / Sitecom CN-502

Last week i bought a SE S700i and i already had a Sitecom CN-502 BT dongle
wich works fine to Sync with my HP Ipaq 2210 but for some reason i don't get
this BT dongle to work with the S700i.

Happy as i am i created an image of my harddrive before i started to try
anything or installed the SE software.

After the image was created i installed all the SE software, turned BT on my
Phone on, paired the S700i with my desktop PC but ... that's all for so far
i discovered now.

No synchronisation with Outlook 2003 possible, when i tryed the Mobile Phone
Monitor it say's no phones connected.

I ennabled all comports in the Mobile Phone configuration but still the
S700i won't be discoverd, what am i doing wrong?

Regards,
Marjolein
1 answer Last reply
More about 700i sitecom

    Hi

    Marjolein I have just bought one too. I am having exactly the same problems
    as you.

    Have you got an answer for this one yet?

    The Dwarf

    "Marjolein" <misquiva@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Last week i bought a SE S700i and i already had a Sitecom CN-502 BT dongle
    > wich works fine to Sync with my HP Ipaq 2210 but for some reason i don't
    > get
    > this BT dongle to work with the S700i.
    >
    > Happy as i am i created an image of my harddrive before i started to try
    > anything or installed the SE software.
    >
    > After the image was created i installed all the SE software, turned BT on
    > my
    > Phone on, paired the S700i with my desktop PC but ... that's all for so
    > far
    > i discovered now.
    >
    > No synchronisation with Outlook 2003 possible, when i tryed the Mobile
    > Phone
    > Monitor it say's no phones connected.
    >
    > I ennabled all comports in the Mobile Phone configuration but still the
    > S700i won't be discoverd, what am i doing wrong?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Marjolein

Bluetooth Sitecom