It has been a few days since a PS3 rumor, so...

Last response: in Video Games
March 26, 2005 7:40:29 PM

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/katamaridamashii/new...

I say it looks fake, simply because the Playstation logo os fairly clear,
but the other print on the system is not.

More about : days ps3 rumor

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:10:51 AM

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
> http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/katamaridamashii/new...
>
> I say it looks fake, simply because the Playstation logo os fairly clear,
> but the other print on the system is not.

Plus the PS logo is colored on the PS1, PSX and PS2 and why white on this
pictured unit, I vote fake.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 1:10:33 AM

The biggest thing that makes me feel this is a fake, is the image that is
reflected in the front of the object..
there's a larger front view on the web somewhere,

here, in fact - http://images.spong.com/news/b/e/bestplayst160669l.jpg
and you can clearly make out a sort of atrium complex, and a chair,
reflected in it.
hardly an appropriate studio for lighting their new pride n joy..

the other thing I can't really deal with is the UMD Slot.. it makes little
sense to include one, other than to give the consumer the illusion that they
can choose how to watch films..

UMD films i think are Stereo only, and compressed down to the 16:9
ratio..hardly what I think they'd be pushing for a high-definition Dolby 7.1
console/entertainment system..

no labelled infra-red sensor, a lit light for eject, without a button..

the other stuff, the white logo - it appears white on my psp...
in fact, it looks like a concept render, that falls in line with the psp's
aesthetic.... Sony meets Deathstar meets MasterSystem1

I'd like to believe it's real, it certainly looks solid.. capable of being
that system-that-does-all..

nick.

!