removing a user acc't safetly

Hi- I would like to remove a user account from the start up menu and
everywhere-
I am an administrator on my home pc. WHen I first turn on the pc I see 5 of
our user accounts + a guest account. I want to remove 1 that does not get
used anymore. I made that acc't for the kids to use when they wanted to play
games and stuff but is really unecessary because they have their own account
and can use those instead. How can I permanently remove that account from
everywhere in the pc so as not to see it in the start up screen, or 'c'drive
etc. I will tell them to transfer all of their drawings and stuff they made
before I do this- I just want to do this safetly but need help in doing it
right. ALso, will this help free up space on the pc???
1 answer Last reply
More about removing user safetly

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:59:13 -0700, "MR" <mr@mr.com> wrote:

    >Hi- I would like to remove a user account from the start up menu and
    >everywhere-

    Control Panel --> User Accounts

    Click on name of account to delete and in new the window click on
    "Delete this Account"

    --
    The Aussie Bomber
    Carn The Dons!!