  • Customization
  • Format
  • Windows XP
August 16, 2004 12:24:45 PM

Hi
Is there any way of changing the date / time display format in the taskbar?
Is there a setting in the registry or somewhere that can be changed?

Thanks

More about : taskbar date format

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 12:24:46 PM

Hi

Try the following:

Control Panel>Regional and Language Options - on the Regional Options tab,
click on 'Customise' - Time/Date tabs.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Cape Town" <cape@town.com> wrote in message
news:o iC%237m1gEHA.704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> Is there any way of changing the date / time display format in the
> taskbar?
> Is there a setting in the registry or somewhere that can be changed?
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 12:57:58 PM

Thanks, I know that is where I change the format, but it does not change the
format in the taskbar.
Currently it is dispayed as follows:
08:56 Monday 16 August 2004
How can I change to the following?: