Taskbar date format

Hi
Is there any way of changing the date / time display format in the taskbar?
Is there a setting in the registry or somewhere that can be changed?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar date format

    Hi

    Try the following:

    Control Panel>Regional and Language Options - on the Regional Options tab,
    click on 'Customise' - Time/Date tabs.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Cape Town" <cape@town.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Is there any way of changing the date / time display format in the
    > taskbar?
    > Is there a setting in the registry or somewhere that can be changed?
    >
    > Thanks

    Thanks, I know that is where I change the format, but it does not change the
    format in the taskbar.
    Currently it is dispayed as follows:
    08:56 Monday 16 August 2004
    How can I change to the following?:
    08:56 16 August 2004
    or
    08:56 16/08/2004

    Any ideas??

    > Hi
    >
    > Try the following:
    >
    > Control Panel>Regional and Language Options - on the Regional Options tab,
    > click on 'Customise' - Time/Date tabs.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Cape Town" <cape@town.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > Is there any way of changing the date / time display format in the
    > > taskbar?
    > > Is there a setting in the registry or somewhere that can be changed?
    > >
    > > Thanks

Configuration Taskbar Customization Format Windows XP