PSP Memory

Last response: in Video Games
a b } Memory
March 27, 2005 7:11:17 AM

What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with it,
or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?

More about : psp memory

Anonymous
a b } Memory
March 27, 2005 7:11:18 AM

"lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:p vp1e.3787$Go4.1878@trnddc05...
> What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with
it,
> or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?

I'm using the 32MB it came with for game saves and a hjandful of photos and
MP3 files just to show people as an example of what it can do. I had a
128MB previously for a digital camera and I bought a 256MB on sale ($39)
which I filled to the brim with music so that I can use it as my primary MP3
player. I wish the standard carrying case had a pocked for the memory
sticks, though.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
March 27, 2005 8:24:43 AM

"lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in
news:p vp1e.3787$Go4.1878@trnddc05:

> What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came
> with it, or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?

I've spent enough money for now so I'll stick with the 32mb's it came with.
I have an MP3 player so I don't need to rush out & grab a big memory stick
for that. Eventually I'll probably get something bigger, I guess it all
depends on how many types of activities you plan on using your PSP for..
'
a b } Memory
March 27, 2005 1:48:30 PM

"Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message

> "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:p vp1e.3787$Go4.1878@trnddc05...
>> What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with
> it,
>> or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?
>
> I'm using the 32MB it came with for game saves and a hjandful of photos
> and
> MP3 files just to show people as an example of what it can do. I had a
> 128MB previously for a digital camera and I bought a 256MB on sale ($39)
> which I filled to the brim with music so that I can use it as my primary
> MP3
> player. I wish the standard carrying case had a pocked for the memory
> sticks, though.

I was thinking the same thing about a memory stick holder.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
March 28, 2005 5:00:26 AM

Well I tried to get a 1gb, everyone in vegas, sold out. So stepped down,
again all sold out... Then i said ok and what do we have, nothing no duo or
duo pro left in Vegas.

$119.00 is a 1gb, $89 for 512, 256 $39 .... These were all Sandisk at Fry's,
Comp USA etc in Las Vegas. But alas all sold out.

!