PSP Memory

What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with it,
or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?
4 answers Last reply
More about memory

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with
    it,
    > or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?

    I'm using the 32MB it came with for game saves and a hjandful of photos and
    MP3 files just to show people as an example of what it can do. I had a
    128MB previously for a digital camera and I bought a 256MB on sale ($39)
    which I filled to the brim with music so that I can use it as my primary MP3
    player. I wish the standard carrying case had a pocked for the memory
    sticks, though.

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in

    > What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came
    > with it, or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?

    I've spent enough money for now so I'll stick with the 32mb's it came with.
    I have an MP3 player so I don't need to rush out & grab a big memory stick
    for that. Eventually I'll probably get something bigger, I guess it all
    depends on how many types of activities you plan on using your PSP for..
    '

    "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message

    > "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with
    > it,
    >> or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?
    >
    > I'm using the 32MB it came with for game saves and a hjandful of photos
    > and
    > MP3 files just to show people as an example of what it can do. I had a
    > 128MB previously for a digital camera and I bought a 256MB on sale ($39)
    > which I filled to the brim with music so that I can use it as my primary
    > MP3
    > player. I wish the standard carrying case had a pocked for the memory
    > sticks, though.

    I was thinking the same thing about a memory stick holder.

    Well I tried to get a 1gb, everyone in vegas, sold out. So stepped down,
    again all sold out... Then i said ok and what do we have, nothing no duo or
    duo pro left in Vegas.

    $119.00 is a 1gb, $89 for 512, 256 $39 .... These were all Sandisk at Fry's,
    Comp USA etc in Las Vegas. But alas all sold out.

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > What size memory cards is everyone getting? Staying with what came with
    > it, or upgrading to a 128mb, 512mb, or 1 GB?

Console Gaming PlayStation Memory Games Video Sony Video Games