First Person Shooter or Fighting Game for PSP?

Hey are there any first person shooters or fighting games (martial
arts) for PSP? Will there be soon? I think it needs games like this
with wi-fi multiplayer the most. Are there any games right now that you
can play multiplayer with? How about on Nintendo DS?

What kind of accessories is Sony planning for the PSP that aren't
available now?
2 answers Last reply
More about first person shooter fighting game

    wizzzer@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Hey are there any first person shooters or fighting games (martial
    > arts) for PSP?

    The only fighting game right now is Capcom's Darkstalkers:

    http://www.capcom.com/xpml/game.xpml?gameid=800027

    Other than the Konami shooter Bliggy mentioned, which looks very slick,
    there's a 3rd person shooter called Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory out in Japan
    which is due to be released here in May.

    -Z-

    wizzzer@hotmail.com wrote in news:1111893696.815799.295430
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Hey are there any first person shooters or fighting games (martial
    > arts) for PSP? Will there be soon? I think it needs games like this
    > with wi-fi multiplayer the most. Are there any games right now that you
    > can play multiplayer with? How about on Nintendo DS?

    Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS should fill the FPS hole. The demo that
    came with my DS was excellent and why I bought one.

    Problem is, who knows when it will finally be released...

    toad.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Sony Video Games