First Person Shooter or Fighting Game for PSP?

Last response: in Video Games
March 26, 2005 10:21:36 PM

Hey are there any first person shooters or fighting games (martial
arts) for PSP? Will there be soon? I think it needs games like this
with wi-fi multiplayer the most. Are there any games right now that you
can play multiplayer with? How about on Nintendo DS?

What kind of accessories is Sony planning for the PSP that aren't
available now?
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:11:10 PM

wizzzer@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hey are there any first person shooters or fighting games (martial
> arts) for PSP?

The only fighting game right now is Capcom's Darkstalkers:

http://www.capcom.com/xpml/game.xpml?gameid=800027

Other than the Konami shooter Bliggy mentioned, which looks very slick,
there's a 3rd person shooter called Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory out in Japan
which is due to be released here in May.

-Z-
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 7:36:33 AM

wizzzer@hotmail.com wrote in news:1111893696.815799.295430
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Hey are there any first person shooters or fighting games (martial
> arts) for PSP? Will there be soon? I think it needs games like this
> with wi-fi multiplayer the most. Are there any games right now that you
> can play multiplayer with? How about on Nintendo DS?

Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS should fill the FPS hole. The demo that
came with my DS was excellent and why I bought one.

Problem is, who knows when it will finally be released...

toad.
!