Sign in with
Your question

I keep getting told to validate my registration on google chrome

Last response: in Forum Feedback
March 20, 2010 6:06:22 AM

I switched to google chrome cause ie and firefox were screwing up and now when i click on anything on tomshardware formums i keep getting told to validate my registration even though I already have long ago.... please fix this google chrome bug, it's the newest version and i'm running win 7 x64

It just says this every time i view a new page...

Tom's Hardware account

You have registered to Tom's Hardware. An email has been sent to you. To confirm your account, please click the link in the email.

Don't forget to confirm your account within 48 hours after your registration.
Go to realypk@xxxxx.com

Thanks!
March 20, 2010 3:13:08 PM

Hello,

Here are the instructions to resend your confirmation e-mail:

1. Go to www.tomshardware.com and click log out in the upper right (if you are logged in)

2. In the upper right click Sign In

3. A window will pop up. In that window, click the link that says "You did not receive the confirmation email?"

4. Input your e-mail address, and the confirmation e-mail should be resent.

If this still does not work, please try creating your account with an alternative e-mail.

Thank You,
Justin
March 22, 2010 1:24:37 PM

I have already recieved the confirmation email over a year ago and confirmed. Everything whent fine, I didnt see what you mentioned in #3.

I do not get these pop ups in IE8 and only see them in google chrome, it seems like an inherent fault with the website and not my account.

Try using google chrome on this site and see what happens :) 
March 22, 2010 4:17:56 PM

realypk said:
I have already recieved the confirmation email over a year ago and confirmed. Everything whent fine, I didnt see what you mentioned in #3.

I do not get these pop ups in IE8 and only see them in google chrome, it seems like an inherent fault with the website and not my account.

Try using google chrome on this site and see what happens :) 

Use your profile to change your e-mail to something else. Then change it back to what it should be. That should re-transmit the confirmation e-mail to your address and resolve any issues you might be having.
!