PSP won't power off, and analog stick quit working!!

Anyone else experience this with their new PSP???
4 answers Last reply
More about power analog stick quit working

    "GLeger" <legend96@NSPMeatel.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone else experience this with their new PSP???

    No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off because I
    only flipped the power rather than holding it.

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in

    > No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off
    > because I only flipped the power rather than holding it.

    Same here, I skimmed the manual pretty quickly the 1st time & didn't know I
    was only putting it in standby :( (a quick way to drain your battery!)

    "Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >

    >> No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off
    >> because I only flipped the power rather than holding it.
    >
    > Same here, I skimmed the manual pretty quickly the 1st time & didn't know
    > was only putting it in standby :( (a quick way to drain your battery!)

    I must have a bad unit, because sometimes it won't turn off or on. Doesn't
    keep time.
    Headphones won't come on when plugged in, and vice versa, when they do come
    on
    and I unplug them, the speakers will not come on, only headphones.
    I think I have a bum unit. I just hope they have more at Best Buy!!! I'm
    returning it
    first thing Monday morning!!!

    "Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >

    >> No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off
    >> because I only flipped the power rather than holding it.
    >
    > Same here, I skimmed the manual pretty quickly the 1st time & didn't know
    > was only putting it in standby :( (a quick way to drain your battery!)

    I must have a bad unit, because sometimes it won't turn off or on. Doesn't
    keep time.
    Headphones won't come on when plugged in, and vice versa, when they do come
    on
    and I unplug them, the speakers will not come on, only headphones.
    I think I have a bum unit. I just hope they have more at Best Buy!!! I'm
    returning it
    first thing Monday morning!!!

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Power Sony Video Games