PSP won't power off, and analog stick quit working!!

Last response: in Video Games
March 27, 2005 8:12:14 AM

Anyone else experience this with their new PSP???
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 1:56:56 PM

"GLeger" <legend96@NSPMeatel.net> wrote in message
> Anyone else experience this with their new PSP???

No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off because I
only flipped the power rather than holding it.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:48:12 AM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
news:o qOdnUjr7sZEeNvfRVn-qA@comcast.com:

> No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off
> because I only flipped the power rather than holding it.

Same here, I skimmed the manual pretty quickly the 1st time & didn't know I
was only putting it in standby :(  (a quick way to drain your battery!)
March 28, 2005 8:29:22 AM

"Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
> news:o qOdnUjr7sZEeNvfRVn-qA@comcast.com:
>

>> No and no. I have come across not completely turning my PSP off
>> because I only flipped the power rather than holding it.
>
> Same here, I skimmed the manual pretty quickly the 1st time & didn't know
> was only putting it in standby :(  (a quick way to drain your battery!)

I must have a bad unit, because sometimes it won't turn off or on. Doesn't
keep time.
Headphones won't come on when plugged in, and vice versa, when they do come
on
and I unplug them, the speakers will not come on, only headphones.
I think I have a bum unit. I just hope they have more at Best Buy!!! I'm
returning it
first thing Monday morning!!!
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 8:50:45 AM