Why doesn't my rank update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
I currently have 223 points under my username. For some reason it still says that I am a newcomer not a youngster. Do the mods or whoever manages this site have to go through everybody's profile to check if somebody has gotten a new rank? Or is it usually automatic? Is there something that I can do to fix this or do I have to wait a bit?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
The ranking system had an issue a few days ago. It may have something to do with it. Give it a couple days to see if it corrects itself.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

Oh ok, that is probably why. Thanks for the help.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

Yeah, another extra 40 points makes me pretty happy too.

For some reason I have 339 points currently and the little bar on my profile shows that there is two bars past apprentice, which is probably due to the status problem.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

Yes, this seems to be the exact same case, but that thread was a whole month ago. Are you sure they fixed the issue?

We actually decided we didn't want any more members, so we broke everything to discourage you from staying :lol:

Just kidding of course. Seems like the rank should be a pretty simple thing, so I don't know what is up. Does it only affect Newcomer -> Next rank, or are all ranks frozen?

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

Alright I'll leave ;).

I have only seen the problem on newcomers, but probably because they gain the ranks the quickest. I should be an apprentice, but I am still a lowly newcomer :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS