Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Hi,

My wife and I rented Third Age, not knowing what it was. This is the first
time either of us has played a game like this, where you don't actually
fight. We didn't like it at first but then it kinda grew on us.

Are there any other games like this out there that you can play two player
on, as well as not fight?

Thanks
Mark and Jessica

I thought this game was a horrible joke.

2 player in this means the 2nd player gets hit the attack command in
battles.... LAME.

They call it an RPG, but there's no merchants, towns, dungeons. All you do
is fight, walk 10 feet on a path, fight, level up, repeat.

sardu wrote:
> I thought this game was a horrible joke.
>
> 2 player in this means the 2nd player gets hit the attack command in
> battles.... LAME.
>
> They call it an RPG, but there's no merchants, towns, dungeons. All
> you do is fight, walk 10 feet on a path, fight, level up, repeat.
>

> "Mark and Jessica" <markjess24@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> My wife and I rented Third Age, not knowing what it was. This is the
>> first time either of us has played a game like this, where you don't
>> actually fight. We didn't like it at first but then it kinda grew
>> on us. Are there any other games like this out there that you can play
>> two
>> player on, as well as not fight?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Mark and Jessica

Well you have final fantasy with that type of combat.

yes, but Final fantasy is more than just combat. The combat in Lord of the
Rings isn't my complaint. It's the lack of everything else that is the
problem.