Solved

A best gaming pc for 600$

keyboard,mouse,speakers and monitor has been brought..monitor is lg led 20inch 1600x900resolution..not going to amd system only intel..
21 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming
  1. Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32100
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115078

    BIOSTAR TH67+ LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138296

    G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231190

    Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042&cm_sp=Cat_Computer_Cases-_-Spotlight-_-11-129-042

    RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-630SS 630W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular LED Power Supply
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152035

    Sony Optiarc CD/DVD Burner 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model AD-7261S-0B LightScribe Support - OEM
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118040

    GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Series GV-R685OC-1GD Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125353

    This build puts you at $550, little under your budget. You can put a better processor in later on for extra performance but the box should serve you well for moderate gaming needs.
  2. I'd recommend against Biostar and Raidmax. Asrock and Antec can be had for about the same price or less.

    You also shouldn't have any problem budgeting a i5-2400 instead of i3-2100. Besides, If your going for a i3, get the 2120 it's only $5 more and 200mhz faster.
  3. also don't forget hard drive, I dont see it in tekmage's list (sorry if I am blind and it's there :P)
  4. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  5. here is a $600 build

    i5-2400: $189.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115074

    AS Rock H61M-VS: $59.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157241

    G.Skill 4GB DDR3-1333 10666: $22.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231396

    Hitachi 500 GB HDD + free DVD Burner: $99.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145299

    HIS HD6850 + DIRT3: $149.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161384

    Antec Neo Eco 400W 80+ PSU: $44.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371029

    Rosewill R102 micro-atx mini tower: $29.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147111

    total $597.93

    Shipping: $4.99

    total: $602.92

    ---
    This is pretty close to identical to my current build.
  6. get to the toms system builder 500$, add high hdd price and it will be good to go as it has a 6870 and a p ii 955
  7. sorry a small change hdd and dvd writer has been already brought..seagate 500gb 3gb/s sata and lg dvd writer..and i want a best usb 3 capable mobo because i will be using my external hdd to transfer files..i want to charge my ipod without switching on my computer so pls tell a good mobo according to that specs..
  8. Hi Vishal. Where are you from? Does the Newegg links help, or are you in India? If so, a $600 PC in the US will easily cost you almost Rs. 38-40K. Also, all the exact components may not be available. Can you be more specific as to whether you want a $600 PC in the US or a 30K one in India? Huge difference unfortunately.

    EDIT: BTW, THIS is what you should get to charge your iPOD while your PC is off :bounce:
  9. i want a 30-35k in india
  10. Yeah, thought so ;)

    That will be more like $500-550 in the US :pfff:

    CPU: Rs. 6600 - AMD Phenom II X4 965

    Mobo: Rs 2200 - GIGABYTE GA-M68MT-S2 AM3

    RAM: Rs. 3250 - G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB)

    HDD: Rs. 4000 - Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB 7200 RPM

    ODD: Rs. 1050 - Sony 24X Internal Sata High Speed DVD RW

    Case: Rs. 1550 - COOLER MASTER Elite 310

    PSU: Rs. 3500 - SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W2

    GPU: Rs. 14,200 - SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 1GB

    Total=36,350 plus shipping.

    Parts will be cheaper at your local stores, especially if you can drive a hard bargain.

    If budget does not permit, drop down to the Rs. 3100 CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 V2 - But the Seasonic S1 PSUs are rated at 40 degrees whereas the CX range from Corsair is rated only at 30 deg.

    Also, you can get any cheap ~Rs. 300-500 case locally if you really want to save a buck or two. That will bring your build down to ~Rs. 35K plus shipping.

    I dont want to drop the GPU down to a 6870 though. You'll need the 6950 for 1080p gameplay on decent settings - especially more gfx intensive games.
  11. calguyhunk said:
    Yeah, thought so ;)

    That will be more like $500-550 in the US :pfff:

    CPU: Rs. 6600 - AMD Phenom II X4 965

    Mobo: Rs 2200 - GIGABYTE GA-M68MT-S2 AM3

    RAM: Rs. 3250 - G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB)

    HDD: Rs. 4000 - Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB 7200 RPM

    ODD: Rs. 1050 - Sony 24X Internal Sata High Speed DVD RW

    Case: Rs. 1550 - COOLER MASTER Elite 310

    PSU: Rs. 3500 - SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W2

    GPU: Rs. 14,200 - SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 1GB

    Total=36,350 plus shipping.

    Parts will be cheaper at your local stores, especially if you can drive a hard bargain.

    If budget does not permit, drop down to the Rs. 3100 CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 V2 - But the Seasonic S1 PSUs are rated at 40 degrees whereas the CX range from Corsair is rated only at 30 deg.

    Also, you can get any cheap ~Rs. 300-500 case locally if you really want to save a buck or two. That will bring your build down to ~Rs. 35K plus shipping.

    I dont want to drop the GPU down to a 6870 though. You'll need the 6950 for 1080p gameplay on decent settings - especially more gfx intensive games.

    i found that intel core i3 is very good than amd phenom ii in gaming .and also i already have a hdd and dvd writer with me.. so cut those prices from the list..can i go to i5 2400 a usb 3 capable mobo and a gtx 560ti not a ati 6950 because im a nvidia fan and nvidia provides better tesselation performance..
  12. vishalaestro said:
    i found that intel core i3 is very good than amd phenom ii in gaming .
    AMD Phenom IIX4 970 is quad core. Core i3 is dual core. If that's OK by you, then go for it. If you can afford the i5 though, that's definitely something to consider.

    However, for that rig to be upgradeable in the next few years, you'll prolly have to spend a bit more.
    vishalaestro said:
    i already have a hdd and dvd writer with me.. so cut those prices from the list
    Good. Your rig gets cheaper by 5000. In that case, maybe you should either just pocket the money or get a Core i5+H67 board depending on your budget.

    CPU: Rs. 9300 Intel Core i5 2320

    Board: Rs. 5200 Intel Desktop Board DH67BL. Better than Rs. 4550 Intel Desktop Board DH67VR - Compare
    vishalaestro said:
    gtx 560ti not a ati 6950 because im a nvidia fan and nvidia provides better tesselation performance..
    Nvidia is more expensive in India than AMD. Rs. 15,101 EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

    That increases the total cost of your rig by a whole lot. But the performance doesn't really go up proportionately. It's gonna be a great rig. But at a cost.
  13. Namaste Bhai!

    Heres a website that I found out that delivers national. Its based in chennai.
    http://deltapage.com/

    Their prices are quite good. 1USD = 50 INR.
    Oh yea, and guys newegg wont really help him with the difference in American & indian prices. try and link em through this site would ya?

    @Vishal There is not much difference between the 6950 and the 560 Ti. AMD's tessellation been improved too.
  14. calguyhunk said:
    AMD Phenom IIX4 970 is quad core. Core i3 is dual core. If that's OK by you, then go for it. If you can afford the i5 though, that's definitely something to consider.

    However, for that rig to be upgradeable in the next few years, you'll prolly have to spend a bit more.Good. Your rig gets cheaper by 5000. In that case, maybe you should either just pocket the money or get a Core i5+H67 board depending on your budget.

    CPU: Rs. 9300 Intel Core i5 2320

    Board: Rs. 5200 Intel Desktop Board DH67BL. Better than Rs. 4550 Intel Desktop Board DH67VR - CompareNvidia is more expensive in India than AMD. Rs. 15,101 EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

    That increases the total cost of your rig by a whole lot. But the performance doesn't really go up proportionately. It's gonna be a great rig. But at a cost.

    at the site deltapage.com ..i contacted them and asked the price they said that the price of msi gx 560ti twin frozr 2 is RS 13800.so its cheaper than amd 6950 and also in tomshardware best graphics card of october gtx560ti beats 6950 ..so this make me to right budget..i want to know whether intel boards are good one..like dh67vr..
  15. Best answer
    vishalaestro said:
    at the site deltapage.com ..i contacted them and asked the price they said that the price of msi gx 560ti twin frozr 2 is RS 13800.so its cheaper than amd 6950 and also in tomshardware best graphics card of october gtx560ti beats 6950 ..so this make me to right budget..i want to know whether intel boards are good one..like dh67vr..
    Point 1. I've already said you should get your stuff locally. It will be cheaper that way. Also, the EVGA card I linked you to is a faster overclocked card. The MSI that you're talking about may or may not be so.

    Point 2. Intel boards are extremely reliable. Not always the most feature rich, but reliable none the less. At your price point and with the H67 chipset, you're not in the exact need of a gazillion features anyways. I still gave you SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3 and RAID support which is what you don't get with H61. That's why I went with the better H67 board. The rest is your call.
  16. so finally intel dh67bl will be a good board..and i will get gtx 560ti combined with core i5 2320and the rest are same suggested by you ..
  17. Best answer selected by vishalaestro.
  18. Gr8! It'll be a kicka$$ gaming rig. Cheers :)
  19. What's the final build?
  20. BlazingNova said:
    What's the final build?

    CPU: i5 - 2320

    Mobo: Intel - DH67BL

    RAM: Rs. 3250 - G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB)

    Case: Rs. 1550 - COOLER MASTER Elite 310

    PSU: Rs. 3500 - SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W2

    GPU: Rs. 13,800 - msi gtx 560ti twin frozr ii
  21. very nice rig, be happy and game heavy
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Monitors Systems Product