Katamari Damaci on psp ?

I was reading on ign that it may come to the ds. So Im hoping it makes its
way to the psp.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>I was reading on ign that it may come to the ds. So Im hoping it makes its
>way to the psp.

Its going to the DS, not sure about the PSP

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
> I was reading on ign that it may come to the ds. So Im hoping it makes its
> way to the psp.

Not likely. Actually, the DS version is still pretty much a rumor. The only
reason the Katamari DS rumor holds any water whatsoever is because the DS
touchscreen allows for an emulation of the control scheme that makes
Katamari Damacy *work*. The PSP...well, it doesn't have the right control
configuration, so the game would be awkward at best.

(Ideally, Katamari Damacy DS would come with a pair of thin,
pressure-sensitive thumbpads that would overlay onto the DS touchscreen, and
be used in the same way the dual analog sticks of the PS2 controller are
used...)

(Another alternative would be to introduce a completely new play style for
the DS version--one involving the stylus...Katamari Billiards anyone?)

--
This post brought to you by Dammitol.
Dammitol: We can't get rid of the stress,

"The Eternal Lost Lurker" <shirikage@shirigakure.ne.butt> wrote in message

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>> I was reading on ign that it may come to the ds. So Im hoping it makes
>> its
>> way to the psp.
>
> Not likely. Actually, the DS version is still pretty much a rumor. The
> only
> reason the Katamari DS rumor holds any water whatsoever is because the DS
> touchscreen allows for an emulation of the control scheme that makes
> Katamari Damacy *work*. The PSP...well, it doesn't have the right control
> configuration, so the game would be awkward at best.
>
> (Ideally, Katamari Damacy DS would come with a pair of thin,
> pressure-sensitive thumbpads that would overlay onto the DS touchscreen,
> and
> be used in the same way the dual analog sticks of the PS2 controller are
> used...)
>
> (Another alternative would be to introduce a completely new play style for
> the DS version--one involving the stylus...Katamari Billiards anyone?)
>

> --

Yeah, i was wondering about the control scheme. Well I would definitely get
a ds for a portable katamari game. I think both portables are cool.

TRENDING THREADS