Print from phone to PC

Hi

I have T610 and USB-Bluetooth winXP. Somebody now, how i can
send SMS to PC with PRINT command or some ather way?

thanks Toni
1 answer Last reply
More about print phone

    Antonio wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have T610 and USB-Bluetooth winXP. Somebody now, how i can
    > send SMS to PC with PRINT command or some ather way?
    >
    > thanks Toni

    No need to....just set up the phone for file transfer, then in your
    Bluetooth connections, click on file transfer and all pictures, sounds
    and themes should be transferred to your Blutooth folder..at least, that
    is how it works on my T630.
    From there you can print any picture, play any sound. If you want, you
    can also edit any picture in a graphics program and resend them back to
    the phone.

    Kim

Bluetooth Phones Command Prompt