Print from phone to PC

Last response: in Technologies
Share
March 26, 2005 7:32:04 PM

Hi

I have T610 and USB-Bluetooth winXP. Somebody now, how i can
send SMS to PC with PRINT command or some ather way?

thanks Toni

More about : print phone

April 1, 2005 11:39:49 PM

Antonio wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have T610 and USB-Bluetooth winXP. Somebody now, how i can
> send SMS to PC with PRINT command or some ather way?
>
> thanks Toni

No need to....just set up the phone for file transfer, then in your
Bluetooth connections, click on file transfer and all pictures, sounds
and themes should be transferred to your Blutooth folder..at least, that
is how it works on my T630.
From there you can print any picture, play any sound. If you want, you
can also edit any picture in a graphics program and resend them back to
the phone.

Kim