beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Yes its true you can web surf on the PSP providing you have Wipeout Pure
game.

Easy instructions are here... http://tinyurl.com/4dc4m

If you cannot be bothered to read the gamefaqs page the instructions are
below as posted on Gamefaqs by SBrooks1
The thread also contains links to images as proof that you can indeed surf
with the PSP. Images include Gamefaqs website itself and amongst others,
Google.
http://sbrooks1.cupofnoodles.com/PSPGoogle.jpg

1) In your PSP, set your Primary DNS server to 67.171.70.72

2) Set your secondary DNS to the IP of your router.

3) Test your connection in your PSP and make sure it is successful.

4) Load up Wipeout Pure and go to downloads in the menu and you will now be
able to surf the internet with a created page with several popular website
links.

Guide:

- Up and Down are used to move from link to link. D-Pad only though.

- L is to go back and R is to go foward.

- Also there is no cursor anywhere, and no title-bars. If there is no link
in the nearest vicinity, the PSP just scrolls the page (awesome).

- Entering links is X, refresh page is SQUARE.

- When you enter a textbox and press X the PSP pops up the Keyboard API.

If you've done everything correctly you will see this page here....
http://67.171.70.72/wipeout/index.html

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Yes its true you can web surf on the PSP providing you have Wipeout Pure
> game.
>
> Easy instructions are here... http://tinyurl.com/4dc4m
>
> If you cannot be bothered to read the gamefaqs page the instructions are
> below as posted on Gamefaqs by SBrooks1
> The thread also contains links to images as proof that you can indeed surf
> with the PSP. Images include Gamefaqs website itself and amongst others,
> Google.
> http://sbrooks1.cupofnoodles.com/PSPGoogle.jpg
>
> 1) In your PSP, set your Primary DNS server to 67.171.70.72
>
> 2) Set your secondary DNS to the IP of your router.
>
> 3) Test your connection in your PSP and make sure it is successful.
>
> 4) Load up Wipeout Pure and go to downloads in the menu and you will now
> be able to surf the internet with a created page with several popular
> website links.
>
> Guide:
>
> - Up and Down are used to move from link to link. D-Pad only though.
>
> - L is to go back and R is to go foward.
>
> - Also there is no cursor anywhere, and no title-bars. If there is no link
> in the nearest vicinity, the PSP just scrolls the page (awesome).
>
> - Entering links is X, refresh page is SQUARE.
>
> - When you enter a textbox and press X the PSP pops up the Keyboard API.
>
> If you've done everything correctly you will see this page here....
> http://67.171.70.72/wipeout/index.html

This is killer! Try it . It works.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> This is killer! Try it . It works.

Shame it has no keyboard function, but soon we hope.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> This is killer! Try it . It works.

Interesting collection of links on the psp portal don't you think?

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>

>> This is killer! Try it . It works.
>
> Interesting collection of links on the psp portal don't you think?

Heh, yeah. The apple and engage ones. Penny Arcade one is cool.

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> This is killer! Try it . It works.
>>
>> Interesting collection of links on the psp portal don't you think?
>>

> Heh, yeah. The apple and engage ones. Penny Arcade one is cool.

Penny Arcade is always cool :)

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

>>> Interesting collection of links on the psp portal don't you think?
>>>

>> Heh, yeah. The apple and engage ones. Penny Arcade one is cool.
>
> Penny Arcade is always cool :)

Viewing porn on the psp! Yay! I love technology.

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Heh, yeah. The apple and engage ones. Penny Arcade one is cool.
>>
>> Penny Arcade is always cool :)
>>
> Viewing porn on the psp! Yay! I love technology.

How do you search for something on google without a keyboard?

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

>>> Penny Arcade is always cool :)
>>>
>> Viewing porn on the psp! Yay! I love technology.
>
> How do you search for something on google without a keyboard?

highlight the enter url box and press the x button. It brings up the keypad
thingy. Or in the search box press x and it brings up the keypad.

>> How do you search for something on google without a keyboard?
>>
> highlight the enter url box and press the x button. It brings up the
> keypad thingy. Or in the search box press x and it brings up the keypad.

OH I didn't realise that. My PSP is on its way and coincidentally enough my
first game will be Wipeout Pure. Sadly, I will not be able to try this as I
do not have a wireless connection.