Help me with a build for $720 total.(buying ASAP)

mikey23

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
Can any1 put together a max gaming build for $720 I would like to play diablo 3 on it maxed out graphics. I need a graphics card to go to my tv 1080p and look superb...its a 40 inch. Anybody wana put a build together for me? Also don't need mouse keyboard anything outside of the build itself. Doesn't need a OP

mikey23

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
Im in the US thanks soooo much I want this baby for diablo 3 maxed if possible its hard but ive been trying for weeks thought I found stuff but im starting from scratch and letting some1 do it haha thanks sooo much you dont know how much I apreciate it!!! And idc where to buy cheaper better I was thinking newegg but maybe tigerdirect has better deals if u get a barebones then add a graphics card or what or thier combos not sure up to you my friend :) usd $720 after rebates not including shipping.

mikey23

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
thank you soooooooo much I was thinking going intel i5 2500k but ur saving me money and hooking me up with a sick graphics card! couldnt be happier! Are all these products compatable? I am no expert so sorry for all the questions. I also want to play sc2 max graphics I think it would be about the same as diablo 3. The last concer is that my 42 inch. Will this card be able to do resolutions for it at the size and still max? thanks so much u deserve a raise :p

mikey23

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
I was hooked on this graphics card http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7229008&sku=G452-6870
but I believe the one you picked out is a better bang for a little more.
Also what does "(fermi)" mean in the graphics card
Im also hooked on this case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233
$10 more and I love it this will not cause any problems with anything right?
if I run windows xp it wont slow down my gaming performance right?
I have to go to bed I will talk to you again in 18 hours thanks soooo much for your time. Talk to you soon!

mikey23

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
However look at the reviews for the graphics card its sick i realy want it, but it sounds ike their might be some problems.
do you think I will be okay? People have claimed it to be a bad batch.