Sign in with
Your question

How to change my ip address in windows 7

Last response: in Networking
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
December 19, 2010 8:26:09 PM

I have been wondering how to change my IP address on windows 7 because I have been told to right click on local networks and click on properties yet I cannot find the local network. Also I think it might be a problem that I have a roaming IP address. Could you please give me some answers on how to change it. Thank you.

More about : change address windows

December 20, 2010 3:35:31 AM

Quote:
I have been wondering how to change my IP address on windows 7 because I have been told to right click on local networks and click on properties yet I cannot find the local network. Also I think it might be a problem that I have a roaming IP address. Could you please give me some answers on how to change it. Thank you.

Hi shapes,

This is Very Simple Steps to change IP Address in Windows 7 -:

1. go to START >> CONTROL PANEL >> NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER >> CHANGE ADAPTER SETTNGS.

there is you will see the Local Area Connection icon.
2. Right Click on that and go to Properties.
3.after that you will see the Local Area Connection Properties. then Double Click on INTERNET PROTOCOL VERSION 4 (TCP/IPV4).
4.then you will see the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4) Properties.

then enter your IP Address, Subnet & Gateway in this Fields.

thats it........
May 4, 2012 6:07:54 PM

But when I click my change adapter setting it dont show anything. I know how to change my ip address but I dont know how to get my local area connection to show under the change adapter settings tab. Thanks
omargomez_abm@hotmail.com
!