Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

NEXT LEVEL POINTS goes on increasing

Last response: in Forum Feedback
Share
March 23, 2010 11:18:40 PM

HEY BOSS ,
there is some problem going on with me my points from new comer to youngster goes on increasing as my points increases can u explain me how this works from " from -50 to reach the next level it became -450 to reach youngster level "


how it all is working?

waiting :pfff: 
March 23, 2010 11:31:12 PM

I think there's a bug with the rankings. Everyone on Newcomer seems to be getting stuck on Newcomer. Plus the graphic shows you at nearly 5000 points while displaying 581 points above it.
March 23, 2010 11:38:49 PM

randomizer said:
I think there's a bug with the rankings. Everyone on Newcomer seems to be getting stuck on Newcomer. Plus the graphic shows you at nearly 5000 points while displaying 581 points above it.




YOU R JUST GREAT YOU KNOW IT IM FACING SUCH HEADACHE WITH IT WEN IT REACHES FROM -50 TO -450

WTF IS GOIN ON HOW DO I GET MY SPY BADGE
Related resources
March 23, 2010 11:43:49 PM

I think you just need to report a post to the moderators for that badge.
March 23, 2010 11:47:06 PM

from where please elaborate and wht about as u said before


I just found that I received a whole bunch of PMs for new "badges" because I've been here for at least 3 years. Some of the badges don't quite make sense to me though.


Attache: "Requires that you contribute a call for comments. "
Teacher: "Requires that you contribute significantly to at least 1 tutorial. "


What the heck do those mean?


Also the Uniformed badge sounds like it should be Uninformed and in the individual public profile pages it says "x Badges or" where it should say "x Badges Gold".
March 23, 2010 11:53:35 PM

randomizer said:
I think you just need to report a post to the moderators for that badge.


from where please elaborate and wht about as u said before
I just found that I received a whole bunch of PMs for new "badges" because I've been here for at least 3 years. Some of the badges don't quite make sense to me though.


Attache: "Requires that you contribute a call for comments. "
Teacher: "Requires that you contribute significantly to at least 1 tutorial. "


What the heck do those mean?


Also the Uniformed badge sounds like it should be Uninformed and in the individual public profile pages it says "x Badges or" where it should say "x Badges Gold".
March 23, 2010 11:58:49 PM

Along the top of each post are a bunch of faint grey links including the time stamp. The right-most link is the Report one. You use it to report posts that break the rules.

As for those two badges, I have absolutely no idea what they are for. I have been trying to get them myself but so far I've been unable to work out what you need to do to get them. The description isn't very meaningful.

Uniformed is correct, although it doesn't really sound like it has anything to do with avatars. Would you really want a badge that says you're Uninformed? ;) 
March 24, 2010 12:07:43 AM

randomizer said:
Along the top of each post are a bunch of faint grey links including the time stamp. The right-most link is the Report one. You use it to report posts that break the rules.

As for those two badges, I have absolutely no idea what they are for. I have been trying to get them myself but so far I've been unable to work out what you need to do to get them. The description isn't very meaningful.

Uniformed is correct, although it doesn't really sound like it has anything to do with avatars. Would you really want a badge that says you're Uninformed? ;) 




hey boss on these i just need 2 say u r absolutely great man and u know wht i like you but if u get 2 know abt the other 2 badges please let me know and wen would i be able 2 c myself as youngster


and one more think i saw a forum named folding @ home it says someting abt the team can u explain me wht is all about
March 24, 2010 7:56:49 PM

Seriously, you need to STFU and get a life.

March 24, 2010 8:09:51 PM

That doesn't look safe. I say that from experience.
March 27, 2010 1:28:36 PM

lol - great pic
March 31, 2010 1:26:33 PM

[:isamuelson:1]

Freakin' hilarious!
April 4, 2010 12:04:52 AM

You've put up with Huntluck for 3 years? How many times has he been tossed for filthy language and rudeness?
April 4, 2010 1:25:30 AM

According to his/her profile we've put up with him/her for about 3 months.
April 4, 2010 2:22:02 AM

randomizer said:
According to his/her profile we've put up with him/her for about 3 months.


S/he said 3 years. Duh!! Even 3 months seems like 3 years. How would anyone who can't tell years from months work on a computer? :lol: 
April 4, 2010 2:24:36 AM

Unless He means he's been a lurker for that long. English is not his first language so the intended meaning might not be what we read.
April 4, 2010 2:24:42 AM

randomizer said:
Would you really want a badge that says you're Uninformed? ;) 

[:bilbat:5]

Huntluck, where do you live? Please answer in less than 10 words.
April 4, 2010 2:28:51 AM

randomizer said:
According to his/her profile we've put up with him/her for about 3 months.


He checked "Male." :ouch: 
April 4, 2010 2:31:26 AM

I'm a selective reader ;) 
April 4, 2010 8:03:24 AM

He's not going to be able to respond for a while.
!