What are the best PS2 gaming discussion forums on the net ?

In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
are discussed, like they are here.
4 answers Last reply
More about what gaming discussion forums

    For game specific boards, they have a board for any game out there or
    coming up...also have hardware/etc.. type boards also.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com

    Also may want to try the boards at
    http://www.playstation.com
    numerous boards there on various games topics.

    Also there is the 1up site, which is the Ziff Davis site that publishes
    a bunch of gaming mags, like Official Playstation Magazine, EGM, etc..
    those boards are always active. http://www.1up.com

    those are some of the better overall ones out there that I have messed
    with...

    www.thegamesvillage.com

    <neofite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
    > you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
    > discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
    > are discussed, like they are here.

    <neofite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
    > you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
    > discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
    > are discussed, like they are here.

    I use www.gamefaqs.com having an account there will also allow you to
    participate in the www.gamespot.com forums. But theres no real point in
    using both as your messages will appear on both.

    <neofite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
    > you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
    > discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
    > are discussed, like they are here.

    If you are into HDTV gaming check out http://www.hdtvarcade.com

Console Gaming PlayStation Gaming Video Games