sound and user profiles

the main logon user profile has sound, but none of the
other three user profiles do. Obviously the sw and hw are
working but so I must be missing a configuration...Any
suggestions? Im running xp pro with a CMI8738/C3DX PCI
sound card and a VIA AC'97 enhanced audio controller (WDM)
1 answer Last reply
More about sound user profiles

    Hi,

    Did you check to see if the sounds are enabled for the users.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com

    "sam" wrote:

    > the main logon user profile has sound, but none of the
    > other three user profiles do. Obviously the sw and hw are
    > working but so I must be missing a configuration...Any
    > suggestions? Im running xp pro with a CMI8738/C3DX PCI
    > sound card and a VIA AC'97 enhanced audio controller (WDM)

Configuration Windows XP