Sign in with
Your question

Gigabyte USB 3.0 Stopped Working

Last response: in Motherboards
December 28, 2012 5:48:58 PM

Hey everyone. I have the GA-Z77X-UP4 TH motherboard. Last night, the USB 3.0 ports that I had my keyboard and mouse plugged into were working fine. This morning, they weren't. I plugged them into two different ports and they worked fine. I have come to discover that only two of the six USB 3.0 ports on my motherboard are working. Two of them were working and are no longer. The other two I cannot say. Has anyone had this before? Thanks.
December 28, 2012 6:04:46 PM

Download both VIA USB 3.0 Driver and Intel USB 3.0 Driver. Your motherboard uses a 3rd party and Intel chipset controllers.
m
l
Related resources
December 28, 2012 8:25:05 PM

mc_creeper said:
Download both VIA USB 3.0 Driver and Intel USB 3.0 Driver. Your motherboard uses a 3rd party and Intel chipset controllers.

Is this the intel driver? http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldI...

Also, I had some issues with the gigabyte link you sent me. When I ran the exe, it told me that I didn't have the correct hardware. Thanks again for your quick response by the way.
m
l
December 28, 2012 8:51:39 PM

If that is your motherboard model you sent me/everyone. Then those are the correct drivers. That link you just posted should work, download and try them.
m
l
!