Help - Gaming PC under $900 -- with gtx 560 ti-- only CPU

i wanna hav a gud gaming desktop under 1200K

the configuration that i have chosen

INTEL i5 - 2500k --- $240
asus p8h67-M --- $150
corsair DDR3 8gb (2X4gb) --- $50
seagate 1 TB --- $140
graphic card MSI gtx 560 ti --- $315
cooler master extreme power(600W)--- $95
antec mid tower cabinet --- $ 80

the price list belongs to my local vendor i opt to buy with him (no online purchase pls)

as u can see this crosses my budget pls help I SURELY WANT GTX 560 ti sholud be inside my rig
help me in lowering the processor, motherboard,cabinet and power supply...

i depend on ur suggestions... help me to ur level best... if possible an equal graphic card with less price... but i love gtx 560ti
9 answers Last reply
More about help gaming
  1. Where are you buying your CPU from its pretty expensive go on newegg and get it for $225
  2. Emelth said:
    Where are you buying your CPU from its pretty expensive go on newegg and get it for $225


    frm my local vendor... no other option... :(
  3. dang that sucks what country you from and do you have a website that you can purchase from as well?
  4. Emelth said:
    dang that sucks what country you from and do you have a website that you can purchase from as well?

    Am from south india... and i personally dont prefer buying online...
  5. Alright well waht you got is pretty good, 600W will be enough to power 1 560 Ti but not 2 of them so make sure you dont want to SLI two GPUs together before you buy it. If you do want to SLI then go for a 750W and also make sure that the motherboard can support two GPUs
  6. Emelth said:
    Alright well waht you got is pretty good, 600W will be enough to power 1 560 Ti but not 2 of them so make sure you dont want to SLI two GPUs together before you buy it. If you do want to SLI then go for a 750W and also make sure that the motherboard can support two GPUs

    i wont sli/crossfire with another card
    and the price is far away from my budget any suggestion to lower it further... on processor and the cabinet
  7. I would lower the motherboard then but I cant see what it has that you might need
  8. Emelth said:
    I would lower the motherboard then but I cant see what it has that you might need

    do me a little favor,then suggest me the best config for gaming with gud graphic card mother board proceessor and cabinet... keeping my local price in mind
  9. GSKill RAM is often a bit cheaper than Corsair. It is still very good though!

    Perhaps go for a 500GB HDD. HDDs are quite expensive ATM.

    The processor ... perhaps go with a i5 2500 standard if you are not overclocking. Save a couple of $$

    And I don't know whether a different motherboard would be cheaper such as the GIGABYTE GA-Z68MA-D2H
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gtx Gaming Systems