Metal Gear Acid similar to other turn based games?

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 1:51:57 PM

The reviews for MGA seem mixed. Maybe because its quite different from
previous MG games?

Question: Is someone who enjoyed Advance Wars for the SP likely to enjoy
Metal Gear Acid?
Are there any similarities between the two aside from being turn based?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 10:16:32 PM

I really enjoyed Advanced Wars 1 & 2, and I'm loving MGA now, i wasn't sure
about it either, but I rented it and really loved it so I bought it.

"Kevin Goodman" <goodmanks@RxOxGxExRxS.com> wrote in message
news:D -Gdnc3DfpiTh9XfRVn-qg@rogers.com...
> The reviews for MGA seem mixed. Maybe because its quite different from
> previous MG games?
>
> Question: Is someone who enjoyed Advance Wars for the SP likely to enjoy
> Metal Gear Acid?
> Are there any similarities between the two aside from being turn based?

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 1:57:24 AM

Cool thanks! I still play Advance Wars... the DS version looks like its
going to be cool too.
!