Metal Gear Acid similar to other turn based games?

The reviews for MGA seem mixed. Maybe because its quite different from
previous MG games?

Question: Is someone who enjoyed Advance Wars for the SP likely to enjoy
Metal Gear Acid?
Are there any similarities between the two aside from being turn based?
2 answers Last reply
More about metal gear acid similar turn based games

    I really enjoyed Advanced Wars 1 & 2, and I'm loving MGA now, i wasn't sure
    about it either, but I rented it and really loved it so I bought it.

    "Kevin Goodman" <goodmanks@RxOxGxExRxS.com> wrote in message
    > The reviews for MGA seem mixed. Maybe because its quite different from
    > previous MG games?
    >
    > Question: Is someone who enjoyed Advance Wars for the SP likely to enjoy
    > Metal Gear Acid?
    > Are there any similarities between the two aside from being turn based?

    Cool thanks! I still play Advance Wars... the DS version looks like its
    going to be cool too.

Console Gaming Reviews Games Video Video Games