Motherboard not working no beeps

mikeyzhere420

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Hello,
So...I just bought the Asus F2A55-M. I am running a 500Gb HDD and 2 additional 320 Gb drives. I have a geforce synergy graphics card and an Asus xonar dtx sound card. Runningn16 GB of RAM in a 2 x 8GB couple. (corsair vengence) everything boots up except the video. No beeps neither...HELP!!!!!!!

Welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums,
I'm confused here, what indication/why do you say everything boots but no beeps or video? If no beep or video, I would say it is not booting hence my confusion.
I think I need clarification there, also, what CPU do you have installed?

mikeyzhere420

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
So all my fans spin including the heatsink my hdd's spin and there is power to my cd drives however I get no vga single from the integrated vga card. Also supports hdmi and dvi. Tried those as well..same results absolutely nothing.
Sorry for any bad spelling, this message was typed on a tablet

The 5600k is one of the listed CPU's so that should not be a factor... lemme look into it some, perhaps bent CPU pins but if you don't have thermal compound there to replace the heatsink after checking that... if you do have some thermal compound available, it is worth checking.

mikeyzhere420

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
I do have thermal paste on the heatsink. So maybe that could be something to check into. However I layed the cpu in place perfectly and did not have to force it at all. I do have a buddy from my work (the computer tech) coming over to take a look at it to see if he knows anything, so ill let you know more as soon as I can. Thanks a lot guys, and C12friedman especially

mikeyzhere420

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Mkay. Back yet again.
Problem was the cpu pins. There was one missing rather then bent. I purchased a new cpu and power supply ( the case I bought was to big to hook the 4 pin into it, wire wouldn't reach)
So after hooking everything is hooked up, I plug in my psu and turn on my moniter (vga slot) Nothing appeared on the screen again, and now there is a red light where my "memok!" Button is, it stays on for about 3 seconds and the blue led in my psu blinks 5 or 6 times. Then the whole system shuts down.
Any ideas?

mikeyzhere420

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
All good now just a few hdd issues then ill be good to go..problem was just the ps was switched to 230V instead of 115V hah :p now it's just a (launch start up repair) issue :) thank you sooooo much!!!