DvdBoxoffice PSP Pre-orders

Hi,

I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
hasn't been shipped.

Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem to
be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers have
lots of stock.

"DMC" <dmc@talk21.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
> hasn't been shipped.
>
> Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem
> be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers
have
> lots of stock.

You got screwed. Cancel it and walk down to your local Walmart and pick one
up.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004