DvdBoxoffice PSP Pre-orders

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 9:37:39 PM

Hi,

I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
hasn't been shipped.

Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem to
be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers have
lots of stock.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:35:53 AM

"DMC" <dmc@talk21.com> wrote in message
news:D 29fd3$doa$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> Hi,
>
> I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
> hasn't been shipped.
>
> Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem
> be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers
have
> lots of stock.

You got screwed. Cancel it and walk down to your local Walmart and pick one
up.
March 29, 2005 4:40:15 PM

Cancel it. Try www.videogamesplus.ca
!