DvdBoxoffice PSP Pre-orders

Hi,

I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
hasn't been shipped.

Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem to
be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers have
lots of stock.
2 answers Last reply
More about dvdboxoffice orders

    "DMC" <dmc@talk21.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
    > hasn't been shipped.
    >
    > Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem
    > be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers
    have
    > lots of stock.

    You got screwed. Cancel it and walk down to your local Walmart and pick one
    up.

    "DMC" <dmc@talk21.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I preordered a PSP with boxoffice nearly 2 months ago and the unit still
    > hasn't been shipped.
    >
    > Just wondered if anyone had received their PSP from them,They really seem
    > to be a lame company, It's annoying because it sounds like many retailers
    > have lots of stock.

    Cancel it. Try www.videogamesplus.ca

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Video Games