Connection btw Logitech Mobile Freedom Bluetooth headset a..

Last response: in Technologies
April 3, 2005 12:44:47 AM

On my desktop HP with XP home edition I have installed the TRUST BT180 class
1 USB Bluetooth adapter.
Now I try to connect the Logitech mobile Freedom Headset Bluetooth.
I cannot see the profile Headset during the connection .
Any help ?
Furio
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 4:54:14 PM

"Furio Fabbri" <furio_fabbri_50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On my desktop HP with XP home edition I have installed the TRUST BT180
> class 1 USB Bluetooth adapter.
> Now I try to connect the Logitech mobile Freedom Headset Bluetooth.
> I cannot see the profile Headset during the connection .
> Any help ?
> Furio

If there is no headset profile then it wont work...the WIDCOMM and TDK stack
r the ones that provide the headset profile.

Best bet is to press the headset button for 7 seconds (goes to bluetooth
discover mode)

find the headset by searching for bluetooth devices from ur computer

and pairing it use (0000) 4 zeros as the pairing code...

and look in ur software for anything to do with headset profile...

cheers ;)
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 6:58:37 PM

Hi