No display on screen

Zerostriker

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
Hello,
My A6 3650 processor does not seem to be working.
I switched out everything I could, ram chips, monitors, used the onboard graphics card instead of my normal, etc.
The only thing that didnt check out was my processor

Strangest thing happened, when I first started my computer it turned on, everything was working and then it froze. I could never get the display on the screen again afterwards.

I've been trying to get this fixed for months (Buying a new power supply, refurbishing my mother board etc.) so help would be appreciated.

Zerostriker

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
I cant really give full details about the specs considering the computer is dead, but as I said, the only thing that I havent switched out was my processor. I switched out my ram chips with my brother's ram, I refurbished my mother board and got a really decent power supply. I can say with out a doubt that it's my processor, it's just I was hoping for some second opinions for why my processor would just .. You know.

But while Im here, while putting my other motherboard in, my USB ports just stopped working. My wireless mouse, my wireless internet and and USB flash drives. I tried reformatting didnt quite help, was working before. Im going to look it up, I hope I didnt damage it while replacing it

I really doubt it's the CPU. Of all the computer hardware used in computers the CPU is probably the most reliable and least likely to fail straight out of the box (not including human error that causes failure.) Are you using a discreet video card or integrated graphics? Can you get into the BIOS?