LogiTech Flight Force for PS2 and flight sim

I read in the Logitech website that the Flight Force is compatible with
only one game. Is that a misprint? Given that the stick was released
over a year ago in Jan 2004. I would expect more games for this
device.

Why isn't there any realistic flight simulator on the PS2? Almost all
the flying games are the shooter type. Is flight sim restricted to PC
only? What is the reason? The PS2 doesn't have the beef? No software
company dare to compete with MS?

It is not that popular a genre...