Outrageous bill from Cingular

Has anyone else gotten an outrageous bill from Cingular?

They said a high level adjustment would take two weeks but it has been
longer and they are dragging their feet.

We never went over our minutes but the billing is just nuts with tons of
call waiting charges saying we were on hold 50 minutes or more.

CB
4 answers Last reply
More about outrageous bill cingular

    > Has anyone else gotten an outrageous bill from Cingular?
    >
    > They said a high level adjustment would take two weeks but it has been
    > longer and they are dragging their feet.
    >
    > We never went over our minutes but the billing is just nuts with tons of
    > call waiting charges saying we were on hold 50 minutes or more.
    >
    > CB

    I had a corporate billing error in which I was only getting half of my
    discount, and Cingular was really co-operative with the whole issue. I
    explained I would make my approximate monthly payment, they were fine with
    that, and the additional credits were on my account before I got the next
    bill.

    TH

    when i first got my phone they charged me $500, im like wtf?! we called
    and got t straightened out... 2 days later my phone *magicly*
    disapears! and since i didnt want to pay for a new phone at the time or
    cancel ($175 fee) i let it at the $30 a month for the rest of the
    year... I HATE YOU CINGULAR!!! lol

    --
    robb4248

    "Tropical Haven" <email@example.net> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone else gotten an outrageous bill from Cingular?
    >>
    >> They said a high level adjustment would take two weeks but it has
    >> been longer and they are dragging their feet.
    >>
    >> We never went over our minutes but the billing is just nuts with
    >> tons of call waiting charges saying we were on hold 50 minutes or
    >> more.
    >>
    >> CB
    >
    > I had a corporate billing error in which I was only getting half of my
    > discount, and Cingular was really co-operative with the whole issue.
    > I explained I would make my approximate monthly payment, they were
    > fine with that, and the additional credits were on my account before
    > I got the next bill.
    >
    > TH

    That is what we did but it has been two months now. We paid what the bill
    has always been.
    CB

    robb4248 wrote:

    > when i first got my phone they charged me $500, im like wtf?! we called
    > and got t straightened out... 2 days later my phone *magicly*
    > disapears! and since i didnt want to pay for a new phone at the time or
    > cancel ($175 fee) i let it at the $30 a month for the rest of the
    > year... I HATE YOU CINGULAR!!! lol
    >
    > --
    > robb4248

    It's not Cingular's fault that your phone disappeared. Verizon would have
    treated you the same way. You could have always bought a CHEAP phone off
    e-bay to use for the remainder of your contract. You noted it was near the
    beginning of your contract, "when i first got my phone", then "2 days later"
    you lost your phone. $175 would definitely have been cheaper than
    $30/month, for we'll guess 10 months, which would equal $300 BEFORE taxes
    and fees.

    But, it was all your choice.

    TH

Cingular Internet Service Providers