New Power Supply Repacement

Jer1729

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Hi everyone, i got a gaming pc 1 month ago, and last night the power supply went out. My pc is an ibuypower prebuilt. The power supply was a 700w standard psu. I already spent a lot on my pc, so can anyone recommend a good 700w psu that i can use to replace this broken one. Preferably modular and 80+ certified. I'm on a very low budget because my pc cost $1200 and monitor $150.

My pc specs are:
intel core i7 2600k
16gb of ram
1 terrabyte of storage
nvidia gtx 560 ti graphics card.
It has liqud cooling.
TWO 120mm blue led fans.

Do i need a higher watt psu?

D

Deleted member 217926

With a single GTX560 Ti you only need a good 550w power supply. If the one you have is not under warranty ( and I think it should be ) then look for Corsair, Seasonic, PC Power and Cooling, XFX, Silverstone, Enermax and Antec as being good brands.

Jer1729

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Well i contacted manufacturer and they said they will send one to me, but I want to avoid this happening again. Once I get my replacement i will put it in, but in case it happens again, I just want to make sure i have backup. I use my pc a lot, SWTOR, Minecraft, Skyrim, Age of empires online, and WoW. I also only have two fans in my pc. How bout a reccomendation on good fans.