Free Playstation Portable .......NO JOKE

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
do the same. That's it!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16634753

-----verified by close friend who is confirmed to recieve one :))))))
1 answer Last reply
More about free playstation portable joke

    "TheDarkDoorman" <lotus_rogue@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey-
    >
    > Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!
    >
    > I've joined and I think you should as well.
    >
    > It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
    > away $4 million in FREE stuff!
    >
    > All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
    > do the same. That's it!
    >
    > SNIP
    >
    > -----verified by close friend who is confirmed to recieve one :))))))

    Yeah, after I get my free Cell Phone and free Ipod Ill consider signing up
    for a free PSP not until then.

    BTW, being sarcastic, Im not actualy dumb enough to sign up for free Ipod or
    cell phone or PSP lol

Console Gaming Sony PlayStation Video Games