Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rosewill Thor V2

• Corsair 500R

• Silverstone Raven

• Total voters
I am deciding on upgrading from my HAF 912 to something new, do you think I should keep it or upgrade to some of the following cases. Please vote to your liking, and if you have some suggestions to add please comment! I am looking for a good case preferablly comparable to some of the cases listed above. I want it to have good airflow and be a great water cooling, possibly under $160.

signor

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2010
600t se white, said this on many thread's.
Excelent case, amazing cable management, coolings, looks and customisation; its a dream to build in and amazingly large for a so called "midi" case which actually dwarfs a DF-85

Boopoo

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012

600T any color Brown for that matter hands Down one of th best cases ever made unless you feel the itch to do a big liquid loop.

did look at the 600t

only issues for me were only one usb 3.0 port

no hot swap

and few people been reporting problems with the fan controller

and usb ports too close together if you want to plug in chunky flash drives

other than that great looking case

but still going to be storm trooper for my next case

It's ok I've got a front panel usb 3.0 that came with my mobo c: not like we will even be using 3.0 devices very soon.....

theautumnsbest

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2010
I didn't like corsair 650D because of the front intake fan noise, according to people it's a design flaw. Just google it, there are so many posts about it. I returned mine yesterday.
Also the side panel hangs out a little bit , if you are looking it at it from the front

Boopoo

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012

The plastic door on top the 650D hot swap feels Cheap and plastic and just gives the whole case a cheap overall look to it like Fisher Price LOL.

mjmjpfaff

Distinguished
the 650d and the 600t are both very good choices; very solid overall and great warranties and customer support. i would also look into the silverstone rv02 and rv03 also good build quality and both extremely quiet and very good cooling thanks to their air penetrator fans.