Taskbar and closed program annoyance

Many times I will have several programs open at the same
time with all windows maximized. When I close the active
program, my Win XP Pro OS always makes my taskbar active
and not the next program.

How do I change this so that the next window is the
active window?

Hi Dave,
I have my task bar set to "Autohide" and when closing a maximized program it
automatically goes to the next open program. You can set this by right
clicking on the task bar and choosing properties. Then click on the
"Autohide" button making sure there's a checkmark in the block. Then click
on "Apply" and close the window. From that point on out you should be ok.

Take Care...