Sign in with
Your question

Help: 5 1/4 bay LCD screen questions

Last response: in Components
February 23, 2012 5:58:06 PM

Hey guys. I need some help. So I have looked long and hard on the internet for a LCD screen that will fit in dual 5 1/4 bays. They should be around and be pretty inexpensive but I can't seem to find any. I mean they make them for cars readily. Thanks to any one that has ANY insight. I have 3 extra 5 1/4 bays so i was thinking about a dual but ill do a triple too if i can find one. Thanks so much every one. Even a one bay fold out would be pretty cool. There is defiantly a market for this i don't know why they don't make em.
February 23, 2012 7:27:06 PM

Not really what I'm talking about brother. I want an pcs screen that will display temps from my motherboard BIOS. So really just an off screen with drives to work from a Han port.
m
l
Related resources
February 25, 2012 8:50:42 PM

thefisherman said:
Yes that's almost it. Here i found almost what I'm looking for:

http://www.arcticmod.com/computer-mod/alphacool-240x128...

But don't you think that with all the advancement in display tech they have nice color high rez small screens?

yeah when you think even a cheap mobile or cell phone can have a decent colour lcd display with a half decent

resolution then you would think that the sort of product you are looking for could also have a decent screen

with more than a couple of colours and really low resolution--guess there just hasnt been the demand for that

sort of bay device to justify them improving the display
m
l
!