Error 503 --and yes i have read a related post but does not help.

Hi there, I get this message when i tried to log out. And yes, I have cleared browsers cookies. Please advise.

Thank you.

---------------------------------

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 1131455083
Varnish

---------------------------------End of my message.
6 answers Last reply
More about error read related post help
  1. so please may I ask, what was the Guru Meditations at Tom's that you were using, sorry it's a server error, no problem
  2. Hey,

Anytime that happens in the future can you record the exact date and time and post it on this thread? That will be very helpful.

Justin
  3. Quote:
    Hey,

Anytime that happens in the future can you record the exact date and time and post it on this thread? That will be very helpful.

Justin

It has happened to me just now tying to validate my email

I think it is validated as i can now read posts in the forum and (obviously) respond to them, however the website is still asking me to validate my email

Help?
  4. And then i get this error message...

Your email could not be confirmed. Either you have already confirmed it or the link that you clicked is incorrect. If you have already confirmed your account, please sign in by providing your username and password. Otherwise, please contact a moderator or an administrator for further assistance.

Which leaves it all a bit muddy in regards to whether my accout has been validated.

Again, please help.

Thanks in advance
  5. Error 503 Service Unavailable
    Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:
    XID: 1642267987

Varnish

This my version of the error message (sorry about multiple posts, noob)
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Browsers Cookie Tom's Hardware