The Ultimate EA Fanboy?

Last response: in Video Games
March 29, 2005 5:06:40 PM

Looks like Skye just lost his crown.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/29/news_6121169.ht...

More about : ultimate fanboy

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 7:15:33 PM

On 3/29/2005 2:06 PM, Robert P Holley spake thusly:

> Looks like Skye just lost his crown.

Now he just needs to work on his virginity.

-Z-
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:14:45 PM

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

SHIET.......
Sign me up.
I'll gladly get a tattoo for six free games!
Hell if they offer me an entire year of free software I will parade all
around town displaying the tattoo.
That's a kewl deal!
oh, depending of course on just how big a tattoo it is.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 10:12:30 PM

ZackCrybaby wrote:

>> Looks like Skye just lost his crown.

> Now he just needs to work on his virginity.

I thought he considered an "indelicate circumstance" with a vacuum
cleaner attachment at age 12 the loss of virginity?
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 12:50:56 AM

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:06:40 -0800, Robert P Holley wrote:

> Looks like Skye just lost his crown.
>
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/29/news_6121169.ht...

Is this a real tattoo? I mean to have this on your body until old
age for only 6 games that will be in the bargain bin
after a year. What a waste.
March 30, 2005 2:13:41 AM

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> Looks like Skye just lost his crown.
>
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/29/news_6121169.ht...

At least his body won't have to go through bug testing, EA will be pleased
!