The Ultimate EA Fanboy?

Looks like Skye just lost his crown.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/29/news_6121169.html
5 answers Last reply
More about ultimate fanboy

    On 3/29/2005 2:06 PM, Robert P Holley spake thusly:

    > Looks like Skye just lost his crown.

    Now he just needs to work on his virginity.

    -Z-

    "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

    SHIET.......
    Sign me up.
    I'll gladly get a tattoo for six free games!
    Hell if they offer me an entire year of free software I will parade all
    around town displaying the tattoo.
    That's a kewl deal!
    oh, depending of course on just how big a tattoo it is.

    ZackCrybaby wrote:

    >> Looks like Skye just lost his crown.

    > Now he just needs to work on his virginity.

    I thought he considered an "indelicate circumstance" with a vacuum
    cleaner attachment at age 12 the loss of virginity?

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:06:40 -0800, Robert P Holley wrote:

    > Looks like Skye just lost his crown.
    >
    > http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/29/news_6121169.html

    Is this a real tattoo? I mean to have this on your body until old
    age for only 6 games that will be in the bargain bin
    after a year. What a waste.

    "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
    > Looks like Skye just lost his crown.
    >
    > http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/29/news_6121169.html

    At least his body won't have to go through bug testing, EA will be pleased

Console Gaming Video Games Sony Video Games