Recent i7 system Crashing, then boot error 0xc000000e

veht

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Hi
First apologies if this is the wrong section but I cannot find the support section :??:

I am having trouble with my recent build (couple weeks old).

It has crashed 3 times on occasion all while doing the same things:
Listening to music and saving a file with Blender (3d software) (~300mb file) to HDD, saving is usually close to instant.

-At first it will show not responding in my 3d application then windows will not be able to open anything (including task manager) but I can switch between windows and lock(windows+L).
-Eventually the music will lock up (zzzzzzz)
-Google Chrome will pop up a message: to the effect of "the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000000e"
-The system will fall after a moment and try to restart automatically.
-The boot error of 0xc000000e will show until I power off and start the computer again.

-One time my save file was corrupted (or incomplete)

I have run Windows memory diagnostic with no error to report, and also windows check disk on my f3 HDD with not error.

My specs are as:

-OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD 2.5" (Windows 7 64bit installed on here)

-Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ (Data, music and some programs stored)

-Corsair XMS3 memory module 16GB 1600MHz-1.5v (originally asrock had this memory set at 1300mhz, I changed to 1600mhz, and I assure the box for my ram is 1600.)

-ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 Motherboard

-Sapphire Radeon HD6950 2GB (shader unlocked with flick of switch)

My mind is pointing towards the ram as a culprit for some reason, but I really have no idea.

Would love any help or recommendation for any test to do. Here's hoping to no hardware issue.

Thanks very much!

veht

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Actually to add to that:
I just locked my computer (windows+L) with nothing but google chrome open (was running fine), walk away and come back to the same boot error of 0xc000000e screen. :pfff: