Free PSP!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation,alt.games.sony-playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well. This is the same group that
gives free ipods, I've completed that offer, it really does work!

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16752755

<my.craigslist.box@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey-
>
> Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!
>
> I've joined and I think you should as well. This is the same group that
> gives free ipods, I've completed that offer, it really does work!
>
> It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
> away $4 million in FREE stuff!
>
> All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
> to do the same. That's it!
>
> http://www.FreePSPs.com/

If you do it, do it w/o this spammers reference number.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

<my.craigslist.box@gmail.com> wrote in message
> All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
> to do the same. That's it!

What makes you think we are your friends?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation,alt.games.sony-playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Here's a link with a reference number if you don't use it the company
profits and no one get anything free. If you try it you will know what I
mean.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16626933