Built and configure system for gaming! with 1200-1400 for only system!

a_2008

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Dear friends!

I wanna built a system with monitor , But i want spend 1200-1400 $ for only System and 400 -500 for montor, mouse and etc!

what is your suggestion?!

It will be fine for 2 or 3 years later!

somebodey suggested me this Spec:

Motherboard : Asus P8Z68-V
Cpu : Intel I7 2600 K or I5 2500 K
Ram : G.Skill 8GB RIPJAWS
VGA : MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozer III
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB
Case: Define R3 USB3.0 Black
CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS10X Performa
Writer: Plextor PX-L890SA-26
Power: Corsair Peofessional HX750 W

danraies

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2011
The suggestion is really good - you'd be really happy with that system. A couple thoughts though...

The Zalman CNPS10X Performa is a little more expensive than you need. The Coolermaster Hyper 212 is just as good for $25.

If your usage is gaming go with the i5-2500K and save some money.

The P8Z68-V is a good motherboard but it doesn't overclock as well as some others. If you want to overclock then check out the ASRock Extreme4 Gen3. I hear the Gigabyte boards in that price range overclock well, too, but I'm partial to the ASRock.

With HDD prices I'd say just get whatever 1TB or 500GB is cheapest.

Just remember 1.5V, 1600mhz, and CL9 for the RAM. Ripjaws are good and 8GB is about what you want.

That's a great case. I don't own one but if I were building a new system it would be on my short list.

If you can find some extra cash in the budget, the biggest overall system upgrade would be an SSD. I usually recommend the Crucial M4 128GB or the Samsung 830. There's a newegg deal for black friday right now where the OCZ Agility III 120GB is $149 and $119 after MIR (if you get it) and that's a good deal. The recent Tom's article about the best SSD's for the money might help.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-price-ssd,3070.html

a_2008

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks Dear friends!

save some money from other components and go for a gtx 580.
It is Expensive! ithink that GTX 570 is better than 580 for price and...!
i5 2500k is enough for high end gaming and mulititasking.BEST BANG FOR BUCK!

I will get this!
switch to this psu-

I hear the XFX is Better than Corsair !I dont know really what i shoud buy!

If you can find some extra cash in the budget, the biggest overall system upgrade would be an SSD. I usually recommend the Crucial M4 128GB or the Samsung 830. There's a newegg deal for black friday right now where the OCZ Agility III 120GB is $149 and $119 after MIR (if you get it) and that's a good deal. The recent Tom's article about the best SSD's for the money might help

I thinking about ADATA S511 60 GB

This system with tax will be more than 1500 $!!! And afte 2-3 years you sell this system for 100$! :pt1cable:

muradw2

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011

I advice you to buy them used, there's nothing wrong with it as long it's working, it'll cost less than $1000.

danraies

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2011

Are you kidding? If there's one part where high quality and reliability makes a difference it's with the power supply. A low quality PSU can be inefficient, it can supply inconsistent voltage, it can be loud, it can overheat at load, it can supply less power than it claims (or less power than expected on some rails), and the biggest risk is that lower quality PSU's are more likely to give out without warning. If your power supply goes out in the middle of doing something you're probably going to damage several other expensive components as well.

Brand name is often a good indicator of reliability . XFX isn't the bottom of the barrel but they're certainly not in the top tier of power supply manufacturers either. They're a decent compromise between dependability and price when you're on a budget and it's not that there's no reason to ever buy an XFX power supply. I only claim that that Corsair is better than XFX which I think most would agree.

In my opinion the best PSU manufacturers are Antec, Corsair, and Seasonic. Some put PC Power & Cooling in that group, too.

farsuka

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2011

XFX is rebranded seasonic. They're GOOD psus.