Solution
The 220 on the dragon looks to be an akasa 220, about 95 cfm and quiet, i don't use mine at the moment but it is quiet,
if you use several 120's it will be noisier, although how discernably so depends on your hearing :)
the yellow 120's that came with the case are the same as the Dragon riders, and yes you can swap two of those for the 220 if you wanted to,
I got Gelid blue wings for my build but the included case fans here aren't too bad tbh, I'd keep them until the wear out and get noisy if I were you
Moto

senpepe

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2012
Ya i always planed to get new case fans rarely i buy a case and like the factory fans i found plenty of good 120mm's i like but no 220mms at all just one mediocre 220mm on newegg i am pretty sure the 220mm can be replaced by two 120mm's but im not really sure what is better and where i can find good 220mms

The 220 on the dragon looks to be an akasa 220, about 95 cfm and quiet, i don't use mine at the moment but it is quiet,
if you use several 120's it will be noisier, although how discernably so depends on your hearing :)
the yellow 120's that came with the case are the same as the Dragon riders, and yes you can swap two of those for the 220 if you wanted to,
I got Gelid blue wings for my build but the included case fans here aren't too bad tbh, I'd keep them until the wear out and get noisy if I were you
Moto

Solution