This won't load Monkey Island from the Memory Duo but it will load the
boot screen and then display an error.

http://www.pspcrazy.com/EBOOT.PBP

Just copy to the Games directory and select it from the Games\Memory
Stick menu.
Some people say it will boot up completely with PSP Update 1.6 which
isn't publically available yet. The file is being described as an early
effort by hackers to get games that will run from the Memory Duo. It
looks like Memory Duo games and emulator code will be starting to show
up soon.

Blig Merk wrote:
> This won't load Monkey Island from the Memory Duo but it will load
the
> boot screen and then display an error.

7 posts about this? Monkeys really must get you excited...

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 02:28:48 -0600, "Jeremy Reaban"
<trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Blig Merk wrote:
>> This won't load Monkey Island from the Memory Duo but it will load
>the
>> boot screen and then display an error.
>
>7 posts about this? Monkeys really must get you excited...

There's some comment about Monkey Nuts that I could make right now,
but I won't! :)

TRENDING THREADS