Building new cpu

goldysond

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
Hello,
i am gonna building a new cpu with intel i7 2700k processor(that's final).so recommend me all other things like mobo, nvidia 1gb graphic card(not radeon hd) and all other things and i m gonna use pc mainly for gaming for whole day (sometimes using net for regularly 3-4 days) and my budget without processor is $850.

Your going to build a cpu? So you have your own fabs and everything eh?

You cannot build a cpu, a cpu is a small chip that mounts on your motherboard.

You can however build a computer or PC, big difference.

bloc97

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2010

+1 :lol:
But look at this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISG4nGTQYE

Back to the subject, If your new "Computer" (not CPU :D) is mainly for Gaming, why not save a couple of bucks and buy an i5-2500k?

The i5-2500k is the same chip as the i7-2700k, but without hyperthreading and Intel HD Graphics 3000.
Games won't benefit from Hyperthreading, but the performance can even get worse, that is why most gamers consider buying the best CPU in the i5 class, and not the i7.

Also, why not buy the new AMD HD 7970? It is currently the best single graphic card and has extraordinary low-power consumption.

For the Mobo, I would need more information about the size of your case, the type of your Hard Drive, and other features that you would benefit from. (USB 3, SATA3, FireWire, eSATA, etc.)

Hope it helps! :)

goldysond

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012

www.amazon.com
www.ebay.com

bloc97

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2010

Don't buy electronics in those sites, especially ebay... If you get an item DOA, you will have a hard time returning them, they can sometimes trick you too by selling the wrong thing at a higher price.

Newegg is an very trusted site, and offers free RMA.