I need help trying to pick a motherboard that best suits my PC build?

G

Hello

I have done some research in the past about which motherboard to get and I have learned a lot about them.
The thing I get confused with motherboard is that when I look up other forums and posts on other websites etc, they always mention about chip sets being different to others such as z77 and z68 and one is better than the other for specific things and I really do not know what would be best for my computer. Me looking at these other posts have confused me and I used to know about motherboards beforehand.

>My system build is.
>i7 2600 3.4Ghz
>8 Gb of RAM (1600Mhz) DDR3
>I have an nVidia GPU
>I have a SATA HDD
>My case has 2 USB 3.0 and 2.0 and has 3 fans and I am hoping on getting a 4th fan and supports ATX, EATX
The link to my case is below to give more specifications.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-HAF-USB-Case/dp/B00835ZCLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357010872&sr=8-1

If there is any more details I have forgotten then let me know and I will give them to you.
Also the use of my computer will be used for gaming and 3d editing using 3dsMax.

The cost of this Motherboard has to be under £60 but I will probably be able to go over this price by £5-10

johnsonjohnson

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Hi. These motherboards can be had for less than £70 and can accommodate 4 slots of memory. Some are smaller Micro ATX while others are ATX. I suggest you compare their features, prices and read user reviews to decide which to go with.

MSI H77MA-G43 (mATX)
ASRock H77 Pro4-M (mATX)
MSI Z77A-G41 (ATX)
Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H (mATX)
Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H (ATX)
MSI Z77A-G43 (ATX)