  • Keyboards
Last response: in Technologies
a b 4 Gaming
April 17, 2005 10:21:13 PM

Ive just got a Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and mouse, but when I use it for
gaming every now and then the mouse and keys freeze so I no longer have
control of the caracter in the game. It just moves forward. Control reterns
after about 3 or 4 secs but this is not practical when playing a fast moving
game. Will I have to revert back to my old Keyboard or is there something
that can be done?

Ian

More about : bluetooth keyboard gaming

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
April 18, 2005 8:26:56 PM

I cannot help but wonder if this problem you are discribing can be
attributed more to keyboard setting than bluetooth settings. If you have
not already done so, I suggest you verify your keyboard's setting regarding
it's repeat rate and delay.

"Ian Davies" <ian.dandav@virgin.net> wrote in message
> Ive just got a Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and mouse, but when I use it for
> gaming every now and then the mouse and keys freeze so I no longer have
> control of the caracter in the game. It just moves forward. Control
reterns
> after about 3 or 4 secs but this is not practical when playing a fast
moving
> game. Will I have to revert back to my old Keyboard or is there something
> that can be done?
>
> Ian

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
April 18, 2005 8:53:02 PM

Ian Davies wrote:
> Ive just got a Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and mouse, but when I use it for
> gaming every now and then the mouse and keys freeze so I no longer have
> control of the caracter in the game. It just moves forward. Control reterns
> after about 3 or 4 secs but this is not practical when playing a fast moving
> game. Will I have to revert back to my old Keyboard or is there something
> that can be done?
>
> Ian

Hi Ian,

I have a Bluetooth DiNovo Keyboard myself and I have not experienced the
issues your described. Just last weekend, I have been to a LAN-Party
playing Quake 3, UT 2004, SWAT 4, and other games without problems
whatsoever.

However, I only used the Keyboard with my Laptop computer not using the
Logitech drivers, but rather using the HID-Standard Drivers.

I'm sorry that I have no explanation for the behaviour you described.

Gottfried
!