Bluetooth keyboard and gaming

Ive just got a Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and mouse, but when I use it for
gaming every now and then the mouse and keys freeze so I no longer have
control of the caracter in the game. It just moves forward. Control reterns
after about 3 or 4 secs but this is not practical when playing a fast moving
game. Will I have to revert back to my old Keyboard or is there something
that can be done?

Ian
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth keyboard gaming

    I cannot help but wonder if this problem you are discribing can be
    attributed more to keyboard setting than bluetooth settings. If you have
    not already done so, I suggest you verify your keyboard's setting regarding
    it's repeat rate and delay.

    Ian Davies wrote:
    > Ive just got a Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and mouse, but when I use it for
    > gaming every now and then the mouse and keys freeze so I no longer have
    > control of the caracter in the game. It just moves forward. Control reterns
    > after about 3 or 4 secs but this is not practical when playing a fast moving
    > game. Will I have to revert back to my old Keyboard or is there something
    > that can be done?
    >
    > Ian

    Hi Ian,

    I have a Bluetooth DiNovo Keyboard myself and I have not experienced the
    issues your described. Just last weekend, I have been to a LAN-Party
    playing Quake 3, UT 2004, SWAT 4, and other games without problems
    whatsoever.

    However, I only used the Keyboard with my Laptop computer not using the
    Logitech drivers, but rather using the HID-Standard Drivers.

    I'm sorry that I have no explanation for the behaviour you described.

    Gottfried

Bluetooth Gaming Keyboards