Sign in with
Your question

Flat screen monitors

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 28, 2011 1:40:38 AM

Can someone help me ? I have already posted that i have Lenovo desktop 3000 J series with Think Vision monitor and my screen has a black bar on left-hand side,it is not always there but appears after awhile after the computer has been on. If i reboot it will go away and only later maybe one or more hours re-appear. I noticed on the thread for Flat-screen monitors that about 50 folks have read my posting but none have suggested a cure,maybe i'm not patient.I am new to these rooms so please forgive me. :hello:  bigalster

More about : flat screen monitors

a c 172 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
September 28, 2011 3:05:59 AM

it doesnt really sound like a video card problem to me, more of a monitor problem. It would be good if you could get hold of another monitor/gfx card to test it though.
September 28, 2011 4:26:24 AM

iam2thecrowe said:
it doesnt really sound like a video card problem to me, more of a monitor problem. It would be good if you could get hold of another monitor/gfx card to test it though.

Iam, it's not a video card but when i was ak to post the subcategories didn't match anything i have.I have Think Vision standard screen that came with my lenovo 3000 J series Desktop.As i said no-one has gotten back to me relative to the left-hand border that i get occasionally so i figured i'd try posting in graphics area.I am new to these postings and fuguring out where to properly post is little confusing as far as subcategories are concerned.I dont seem to have any responses with my first posting under flat monitors.Why is not clear.You are the first and only to get back to me . Thx for your input.
!