By chance (ie. I don't know how I did this!), the view on one of my folder
has become excellent. For example, when I choose to view details, and click
on the Date modified tab, it breaks all the files into sub-categories like
Today, Yesterday, A week ago etc etc. But I can't replicate this on all
folders. Is there a way?

TIA
Mart

Hi Martin,

There subcategories can be switched on by putting a check next to view >
arrange icons by > show in groups.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Martin Stabrey" <MartinStabrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> By chance (ie. I don't know how I did this!), the view on one of my folder
> has become excellent. For example, when I choose to view details, and
> click
> on the Date modified tab, it breaks all the files into sub-categories like
> Today, Yesterday, A week ago etc etc. But I can't replicate this on all
> folders. Is there a way?
>
> TIA
> Mart

Mart,

Tools > Folder Options > View > Apply to all folders.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User