looking for a small, low power, bluetooth transmitter

I'm looking for a bluetooth transmitter that is extremely small, and uses
say a watch battery. I just need it to be recognized by a system that will
also be running bluetooth so when it passes by the system I can do certain
things. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about looking small power bluetooth transmitter

    Thus spake Scot:
    > I'm looking for a bluetooth transmitter that is extremely small, and
    > uses say a watch battery. I just need it to be recognized by a
    > system that will also be running bluetooth so when it passes by the
    > system I can do certain things. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Scott

    Try:
    http://www.csr.com/home.htm
    Also ST Micro, Broadcom, TI, Xilinx & even Samsung produce chips - their
    sites may help you further.

    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

Bluetooth Power