looking for a small, low power, bluetooth transmitter

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Power
Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 18, 2005 1:58:31 PM

I'm looking for a bluetooth transmitter that is extremely small, and uses
say a watch battery. I just need it to be recognized by a system that will
also be running bluetooth so when it passes by the system I can do certain
things. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott

More about : small low power bluetooth transmitter

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 2:36:06 AM

Thus spake Scot:
> I'm looking for a bluetooth transmitter that is extremely small, and
> uses say a watch battery. I just need it to be recognized by a
> system that will also be running bluetooth so when it passes by the
> system I can do certain things. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Try:
http://www.csr.com/home.htm
Also ST Micro, Broadcom, TI, Xilinx & even Samsung produce chips - their
sites may help you further.

--
Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
gives some feedback!