quick launch bar

i have xp, and my quick launch bar only shows 3 icons all
other icons have to be expaned. does any body out there
know how to show all icons without having to expand them

map

"dawsey" wrote:

> i have xp, and my quick launch bar only shows 3 icons all
> other icons have to be expaned. does any body out there
> know how to show all icons without having to expand them

Hi,
Right click on the taskbar and unlock it.
Next move the mouse pointer to the "expand area" of the quick launch area
and drag and drop it until all icons show then relock the taskbar.