Sign in with
Your question

My first build, 800 - 1000

Last response: in Systems
November 25, 2011 12:25:02 AM

hey guys, dont be too rough on me Ive been interested in computers for a while and I think its time I finally jump in. I dont really have to much background or anything. Ive done some research on here and newegg and some other sites and found what seem to be pretty good parts but just need help putting everything together, making sure everything is compatible and making sure my parts are optimal(and if im missing anything). Any help is greatly appreciated.

-motherboard - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
-graphics - GTX 560 TI FPB
-psu- corsair 750 w ()
-CPU- i5 2500k 3.3ghz
-memory - ripjaws 8gb
-hard drive - 1tb samsung () comes with a case as well

I have heard good things about most of these products, I am curious as to whether or not I will get better performance if I use 2 graphics cards at a comparable price? If you have any suggestions on what can be upgraded please let me know, also if I am missing anything ( as i am new at this, and im probably missing something ) please let me know.

More about : build 800 1000

November 25, 2011 12:37:10 AM

Okay thanks alot, Also I actually put down the wrong graphics card I am looking at the Radeon 6950 HD dirt 3

edit : I do not know much about overclocking to be perfectly honest, So the answer to that is probably not, atleast not in the beginning

m
l
Related resources
November 25, 2011 12:40:10 AM

Ok then. Your parts now are compatible if you get the motherboard I posted.

What is your case? The 6950 might not be able to fit in there/.
m
l
November 27, 2011 10:58:23 PM

anyone else have any other input on this Im looking to build this computer ASAP and want to make sure everything is optimal and compatible etc...
m
l
!