Firewood B B

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
Hey,

I was looking at the Corsair 600T case. And this case has a side window on the left side. But my PC is with the left against the wall. So is it maybe possible to switch the left panel with the right panel? Does anyone knows that? Please, answer!

Regards,
Brian

cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
If you have a microcenter or Fry's near you I would look at it first, I looked for about 20 minutes and couldn't find a 360 degree view of it. I would think you could if the sides are symetrical. Also, I don't want to sound like a retard, but is it possible for you to move the pc to the right ? :p Sorry, I don't know what your setup is and I can't really think why it cant be moved.

Firewood B B

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012

I can't really find a microcenter/fry's near me. And it's not possible to move my PC to the right.. Since there is my bed (I have a pretty small room) I'll make a photo later today to show you my setup.

robustus64

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
If its a btx case then the widow is on the right and the mb is inverted if its an atx eatx or equiv the the window is on the left and they are most likely not reversable unless stated on box.. But really ive never seen one that was completely reversable mb tray and all..

bwf1975

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
you can switch case sides, but mobo tray cannot be moved so you would only see mobo tray through window.
Is a fantastic case though, great quality and nice to look at with great build quility.

Firewood B B

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012

That case looks really nice. But isn't it hard to build in that case. Since everything is switched 90 degrees? And I'm a beginner (never build a PC before) So I think I'll just get a simple case that looks nice and such. What about the Fractal Design R3? Or the XL version?

http://www.fractal-design.com/?view=product&category=2&prod=66
http://www.fractal-design.com/?view=product&category=2&prod=69

mjmjpfaff

Distinguished

it shouldnt be hard to build in the case. just put it on the table and turn it 90 degrees if you want to work with a regular layout.

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
the silverstone has the mobo rotated 90derees into a vertical orientation fyi firewood . They claim theres some cooling benifits .. I'm not contesting it , just wanted you to know. wow just now read ^ .. lol " what he said "

TRENDING THREADS